Today Anne Canepa, nutritionist in Geneva will present you the recipe of the Budwig cream.
This cream contains essential nutrients in this period of revision.
Unfortunately, the video is in French, but you will find a small summary underneath.
The ingredients to prepare this cream are the following:
- 2-3 tbsp. yoghurt / cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil/ wheatgerm oil/ cameline oil
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (preferably ground)
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon whole grain (whole grain rice, buckwheat or oats) (preferably ground)
- 1 tablespoon of oleaginous fruits (nuts, almonds, hazelnuts or brazil nuts)
- 1 mashed banana
- Some seasonal fresh fruit
- Eventually pollen
After gathering these ingredients you just have to mix the yoghurt with the oil.
You can then add each of the ingredients in order, mixing between each one.
We hope you like this recipe and wish you ‘bon appétit’ !